PredictAd Partner Program Terms Of Service
It is PredictAd's top priority to deliver the highest quality traffic to the PredictAd advertising network.
By signing up as a PredictAd Partner and/or adding PredictAd's code to your website, you agree that if you do not comply with any of the policies listed herein, your PredictAd Partner account may be deactivated and all click revenue may be credited back to the advertisers and debited from your account.
1. Your site cannot include any illegal content.
2. All websites that participate in any of the PredictAd's Partner programs and services are subject to approval by PredictAd.
PredictAd reserves the right to immediately stop providing the service to an partner for any reason whatsoever.
Invalid or Fraudulent Clicks
It is strictly forbidden to generate any artificial and/or fraudulent clicks. Some examples of fraudulent clicks include but are not limited to: repeated manual clicks, clicking with the intent to make money, clicks that produce inadequate conversions for the advertisers, incentivized clicks, clicks produced using robots/hitbots and/or other automated clicking utilities.
You must not include any incentives for users to click on the PredictAd ads. The web pages cannot contain phrases such as "support us", "visit these links", "click here", or any other similar language.
1. If PredictAd determines that it has received low quality, invalid, or fraudulent traffic from any partner as measured by its traffic
analysis system and/or manual reviews by the PredictAd Traffic Quality Team, PredictAd reserves the right to issue our
advertisers a retroactive refund, as far back as 90 days, for that traffic.
2. PredictAd Traffic Analysis system is running both in real time and intermittently. Therefore, credits and debits against your
account balance maybe done at anytime.
3. PredictAd will deliver revenue for unique clicks generated by a visitor even in cases where the visitor clicked on the ad multiple times.
Your website must provide click-through traffic that converts into sales, leads, etc. for PredictAd Advertisers. Based on PredictAd Advertiser feedback and other proprietary methods, PredictAd will determine whether your traffic is providing an acceptable, qualified number of conversions compared to similar websites.
"Test" clicking is prohibited. You must not click, and cannot ask any of your friends/relatives/co-workers etc. to click, on the PredictAd ads.
We don't spam and we don't appreciate partners that do.
Unsolicited email generated by partners is grounds for permanent deactivation of the partner account and forfeiture of all earned commission.
Using arbitrage to generate clicks on PredictAd listings often results in traffic that is below our traffic quality standards.
In order to protect our advertisers, and to ensure that they receive only the highest quality traffic possible, please be aware of the following:
4. All new partner accounts will be monitored and reviewed by our proprietary Traffic Analysis System in order to evaluate traffic
quality. During this time, your account may not earn a commission on all clicks.
5. Accounts that are found to be sending low quality traffic purchased through other PPC networks may be compensated for this traffic.
6. PredictAd will perform retroactive credit backs on traffic that does not meet our standards for traffic quality.
7. PredictAd reserves the right to permanently deactivate any partner account that is sending traffic that is of low quality
based on PredictAd's proprietary traffic quality standards. These standards are often much more stringent than other PPC networks.
8. Any type of incentivized traffic (e.g. Pay-to-Read, Pay-to-Surf, etc), even if it originates from traffic purchased on
another PPC network, is prohibited and will result in permanent deactivation of the partner account.
Disclosure of XML Sub-Partners
Some partners are approved for the use of PredictAd's advertising XML feed. In order to protect our advertisers, partners may be required to provide PredictAd a list of their sub-partners that are sending traffic to the PredictAd advertiser listings. If a PredictAd partner's sub-partner is found to be sending invalid traffic to PredictAd and its advertisers, PredictAd will require the partner to block/prevent this sub-partner from displaying PredictAd ads. No payment will be issued for the invalid clicks.
PredictAd will not specifically target or attempt to entice your sub-partners to our service. PredictAd does however attempt to contact all website owners and webmasters with the intent of having the organization use our services directly. This is done through traditional promotional means.
Any advertiser's refusal to pay (e.g. due to poor quality traffic) will result in a debit from the responsible partner accounts.
As mentioned above, PredictAd will perform retroactive credit backs on traffic that does not meet our stringent and proprietary standards for traffic quality.
Payments are issued by check in U.S. dollars, wire transfer or through Paypal monthly, to all PredictAd.com partners in good standing if the accumulated amount is $50 or greater. If earnings do not reach $50 at the time we issue the monthly payment, the earnings due to you are rolled over for the following period until the minimum payment is reached.
For "PredictAd Advertising Terms of Service" click here